When enquiring or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site. How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
● To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
● To improve our website in order to better serve you
● To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
● To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
● Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
● Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience. Third Party Disclosure:
we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Third party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. CAN SPAM Act The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
● Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
● NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
● Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
● Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
● Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
● Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
● Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email