TERMS AND CONDITION
1. By using or accessing the Website, Terms and Condition, the User agrees, acknowledges and accepts all the Terms and Conditions without any qualification or limitation.
2. The aforesaid website is the only official website of The Company. User(s) are cautioned and advised not to rely upon any information stated on any other websites which may appear to be similar to the Company's official website and/ or contain Company's logo / brand name or information about the Company or its Projects.
3. Customers/Investors are advised to use their own discretion while investing in Company's Projects and the Investors must read all the information about the company before investing in its projects, all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the information, the same should not be interpreted as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
4. Artistic works contained in this website like 360-degree view, walkthrough, E-Brochures, other similar material, etc. are for representation purpose only and do not form a part of any agreement or legal binding.
5. The website and all The Company's contents are provided on "as is" and on "as available" basis. No information given under this Website creates a warranty or expands the scope of any warranty that cannot be disclaimed under applicable law. Your use of the Website and content is solely at your own risk. This website is for guidance only. It does not constitute part of an offer or contract. Design & specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Computer generated images are the artist's impression and are an indicative of the actual designs.
6. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information contained on our sites, by inspecting the property and any other relevant documentation, and where applicable seek proper legal, tax and, if appropriate, independent financial advice, from a qualified professional adviser before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our sites. Nothing on our sites shall be regarded or taken as legal or financial advice.
7. We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
8.Stamp duty, on the purchase of the property by the investor, will be charged at 4.90% of sale consideration till any further notification by the Government of Gujarat. G.S.T will be charged as per the Government Regulations.Registration charges
will be charged at 1% of the sale consideration of the property for male customers & companies but registration charges will be waived off if the property is purchased in name of a female customer as per the rules laid out by government of Gujarat.
9. in case if there will be any delay on the part of the government in giving possession; company will not be not liable for action. However, company will accommodate the investor in best possible way to give the comfort level to the investor.
10.The area, plot number and measurements of plot allotted by the company may vary because of the several aspects as of:
- a) Enhancement in unit plans passed or;
- b) Amendment/changes in regulations of the area.
- c) If any unforeseen situation occurs etc.
11. The Company shall not be liable for the uncertainties and delay caused by the government or authorities.
12. The foregoing is subject to the prevailing laws of India and the courts in Ahmadabad shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site. For further information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 8401599989 We thank you for your patience and understanding.